The six Aisin Group companies* including Aisin AW Co., Ltd. will jointly exhibit at Paris Motor Show 2016, to be held at Porte de Versailles in Paris, France from October 1st (Saturday) through 16th (Sunday).
AW's exhibits include: "AWF8F45," a compact, high torque capacity FWD 8-speed automatic transmission that is suitable for 2.0-liter to 3.5-liter vehicles and has been adopted by several manufacturers in Europe; and "AWFHT15," a hybrid transmission featuring a significantly reduced size and low fuel economy. Through the exhibition of these latest products, AW will showcase our excellent technologies and rich product lines.
Latest model of FWD 8-speed automatic transmission featuring compactness and high efficiency <AWF8F45>
Small torque capacity FWD 2-motor hybrid transmission <AWFHT15>
• Medium torque capacity RWD 8-speed automatic transmission, <AWR8L35>
• High torque capacity FWD 8-speed automatic transmission, <AWF8F45>
• Medium torque capacity FWD 6-speed automatic transmission, <AWF6F25>
• Small torque capacity FWD 6-speed automatic transmission, <AWF6F16>
• Small torque capacity FWD 2-motor hybrid transmission, <AWFHT15>
• Medium torque capacity CVT, <AWFCX18>
• Car navigation system linking two displays showing an ultra-realistic 3D city map and a meter cluster
• Conceptual video introducing vehicle information technologies
The Aisin Group will exhibit a hybrid transmission, a regenerative braking system and other products for hybrid vehicles, and introduce various technologies incorporated in a heat management system, which contributes to improved fuel efficiency by realizing optimal allocation of heat in the engine, with an electric water pump for engine cooling, an electric oil pump for idling stops, and a grille shutter, for example.
The Aisin Group will also present, using a simulator, the technologies of a remote control parking system, which parks the car remotely using a smartphone; and an emergency roadside pull-over system, which automatically pulls the car over to the road shoulder when the car senses that the driver is incapacitated. Exhibition visitors will be able to actually experience autonomous driving technologies, which are also attracting keen interest in Europe.
The Aisin Group will continue providing products and technologies that meet customers' expectations by understanding their needs in a timely manner.
* Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd., Aisin Takaoka Co., Ltd. Aisin Chemical Co., Ltd., Aisin AW Co., Ltd., Aisin AI Co., Ltd. and ADVICS Co., Ltd.