In an era that seeks to establish harmony between nature and society, we endeavored early to develop environmentally friendly products, and in 2004, we were the first auto parts manufacturer to develop a hybrid system.
We conduct integrated operations from system development to production of motors, and are energetically tackling the building of eco-friendly cars.
RWD Multi Stage Hybrid Transmission（AWRHM50）
- Adopting a multistage transmission mechanism to a hybrid transmission enables more efficient use of engine and motor energy
- Acceleration performance and high fuel economy are achieved by significantly improved system output and transmission efficiency in the entire range
FWD 2-Motor Hybrid Transmission (AWFHT15)
- Motor and generator are now more compact but produce greater output as a result of increased voltage and revolutions
- The introduction of reduction gears, which increase the range of torque the motor is able to draw on, produces greater drive power and enables seamless acceleration
- Incredible fuel efficiency has been achieved through optimal engine use and brake energy regeneration
Prius (Toyota), Axela (Mazda)