Terms and Condition of Use
The website of AISIN AW CO., LTD. (https://www.aisin-aw.co.jp/en/) is operated and administered by AISIN AW CO., LTD. ("Aisin AW") and its representatives. Please read these terms and conditions of use ("Teams and Conditions") carefully before accessing and browsing this website, You can use this website only if you agree to and accept the Terms and Conditions without limitation or reservation.
Copyrights and Trademarks
All information contained on the website is protected by copyright and other laws. The use of this information (including duplication, transmission, posting, distribution, publication, etc.) other than for private, non-commercial purposes or other uses explicitly recognized by applicable law requires prior written authorization from Aisin AW.
Trademarks used on the website, including the name "Aisin AW", "dribrain", "NAVIelite", its Japanese-language equivalents, and the names of its products are trademarks or registered trademarks of Aisin AW. Other products and company names are the trade names, trademarks, or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
The following actions are prohibited during your use of the website:
- ・Any activity intended to infringe on the property or privacy of Aisin AW or a third party, or any activity that may reasonably be so construed;
- ・Any activity causing Aisin AW or a third party to suffer any loss or damage, or any activity that may reasonably be so construed;
- ・behaviors to be or to be possible to offensive to public order and morals
- ・Any criminal activity or activity leading to criminal activity, or any activity that may reasonably be so construed;
- ・Any activity involving the reporting of false information, such as the registration of another individual's email address;
- ・Any activity consisting of marketing or intended to result in profit, or any activity intended to prepare for such;
- ・Any activity causing damage to the good name or reputation of a third party or Aisin AW;
- ・Any activity involving the use or transmission of a computer virus or other harmful program, or any activity that may reasonably be so construed;
- ・Any activity that violates any applicable law, statue, or regulation, or any activity that may reasonably be so construed;
- ・Any activity judged by Aisin AW at its own discretion to be inappropriate.
Websites operated by third parties other than Aisin AW from which or to which the website is linked are the responsibility of their respective operators and are not under Aisin AW's control. Aisin AW is not responsible for the content of linked sites or any damage or loss resulting from their use.
Links to the Website
Corporations or individuals desiring to incorporate a link to the website on their own websites are asked to contact Aisin AW using this email form, making sure to include their own website's URL (the page that will contain the link) in the form. As a rule Aisin AW asks that links target the website's index page (https://www.aisin-aw.co.jp/en/) . Individuals or corporations wishing to include a link to a page other than the index page should include the address of the desired page (the link destination) in the form.
Links to the website should make clear that the linked content is part of Aisin AW's website.
The following link icons can be downloaded and used, if such an icon is necessary. Only these icons are authorized by Aisin AW. Link icons are the property of Aisin AW and are copyrighted material. Any modification of the link icons is expressly forbidden, including size, color, and file format modification.
The following link icons are available for use:
Aisin AW may prohibit links from sites meeting the following criteria, or links that may reasonably be so construed. When a link is initially approved by Aisin AW but due to changes in page content comes to meet these criteria, the responsible individual or corporation may be asked to remove that link.
- ・Any site containing content that violates public standards of decency.
- ・Any site that libels or otherwise seeks to disparage the reputations of Aisin AW, its affiliates or subsidiaries, or the employees or directors thereof.
- ・Any site promoting or inviting the misunderstanding that the operator is an affiliate or subsidiary of Aisin AW, or that the operator is a party to a partnership or collaborative relationship with Aisin AW or its affiliates or subsidiaries.
- ・Any site judged by Aisin AW at its own discretion to be inappropriate.
Aisin AW exercises great care when posting information to the website. However, Aisin AW makes no guarantee regarding the accuracy, utility, reliability, suitability for a given purpose, or safety (guarantee of uninterrupted service, etc.) of this information. Further, Aisin AW is not responsible for mistakes or errors in the information published on the website.
Aisin AW is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from the use of this information, the failure to use this information, or the use of the website.
Governing Law and Court Jurisdiction
The use of the website and the interpretation and application of these terms and conditions of use are deemed to be in accordance with the laws of Japan, unless otherwise specified. The Nagoya Court shall be the first and exclusive court of jurisdiction for all disputes relating to the use of the website, unless otherwise specified.
Answer to Customer Inquiries
Our company answers inquiries from customers received through this website by email or in other ways. However, please understand that we may not be able to reply or it may take a few days to respond, depending on the nature of the inquiry. In addition, replies from our company are sent to customers only with the intention of answering their inquiries, and no part of the answers may be reproduced, changed, or reprinted.
We send our replies with the utmost care and attention, and the above disclaimer will be applied to the contents of our answers.
Recommended Web Browser
|Microsoft Internet Explorer||Latest edition（Windows）|
|Mozilla Firefox||Latest edition（Windows/Macintosh/iOS/Android）|
|Google Chrome||Latest edition（Windows/Macintosh/iOS/Android）|
Although web browsers other than those updated with W3C can be used, they sometimes lead to different displays.
The contents in some parts of this website may require installing a plug-in. A plug-in is external software that helps expand the functions of some software (web browsers) that are not equipped.
The latest versions of each plug-in can be downloaded from the following links.
A plug-in is used to browse the contents provided as a PDF file or to print.